Skip to content
Anything in here will be announced as soon as it changes.
Artificial Grass is a very low maintenance option for your garden.
To keep it in top condition we recommend:
- Regularly remove any leaves or debris that may accumulate on your lawn using a stiff brush, rake or leaf blower.
- Keep hedges and trees trimmed, that will minimise the above.
- Use an artificial grass cleaner to get rid of any smells such as pet urine. You can use a home made equivalent of this product using baking soda, water and vinegar.
- Twice a year, use a weed killer on the whole surface to minimise the growth of weeds.
Things to avoid:
- Letting any stains settle. Don’t rub them in!
- The use of grills, fire pits or barbeques on the artificial grass.
- Having any motor vehicles on the artificial grass or leaving any equipment on the grass after use.
Benefits of Artificial Grass:
- Your garden will look perfect all year round, no matter the season as the weather will have no impact on the turf.
- It requires much less maintenance then a real lawn as it does not have to be watered, mowed or fertilized.
- The low maintenance makes it a good option for people who spend long periods of time away from home, the elderly and people with busy lifestyles who may find it difficult to maintain their garden.
- All our Artificial Grass lines are pet friendly and can’t be dug up or be spoilt by discolouration like real turf.
- It can be used on areas where real grass cannot or have difficult growing such as balconies, roof terraces, very shady areas and indoors.
- It provides a more personalised garden as there are many different ranges of Artificial Grass with regards to colours, texture and length.
- Doesn’t require watering which makes is an environmental friendly option.
- Doesn’t require a lawn mower which saves on energy bills and reduces your carbon footprint.